| Thunderhill Driving School||
|From Saturday 10 November 2012|
To Sunday 11 November 2012
Join us at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows for a weekend of fun and learning.
The focus of our driving school is on safety and education; every student is assigned an instructor until they are signed off at the event. Our dedicated team of experienced instructors will help you learn at a comfortable and enjoyable pace.
Note: Attendance at a GGC Car Control Clinic is strongly recommended for first-timers planning to attend any of our driving schools who do not have previous high-performance driving experience. Our next Car Control Clinic is scheduled for October 20. More details can be found on the GGC Calendar: http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2012/10/20/40/-/car-control-clinic
- $450 for BMW CCA members, $498 for non-members (includes a 1-year non-refundable BMW CCA membership)
- Optional $30 dinner ticket for the Saturday night banquet (buffet dinner for students, Instructors, and guests. Menu includes hand-carved prime rib with au jus and horseradish sauce, chicken cordon bleu, roasted red potatoes, steamed vegetables, green salad, bread/rolls, and assorted gourmet cupcakes)
- Cancellation policy: Any cancellations on or before 10/30/12 pay $50.00 (or $98 for non-members, who will receive a 1-year BMW CCA membership). Cancellations on or after 10/31/12 will not receive a refund or credit for any reason. We do not offer credit toward future events; if you think there is a chance that you may not be able to attend, we suggest that you purchase one of the commonly available vacation insurance policies.
- Please make sure to include or update your experience and your emergency contact info in your account when you register online.
- Snell (M or SA) 2005 or 2010 helmets are required.
- Register now! Our events typically sell out in advance of the registration close date.
Convertibles and T-top cars must have 5-point/6-point belts and arm restraints, as well as an approved roll bar installed. Factory "rollover protection" for a soft top (i.e. BMW Z3 and Z4, Porsche Boxster) is not sufficient for the school. Convertibles with hard tops and/or folding hard tops, are NOT ALLOWED.
Examples of cars not allowed include: Firebirds and Camaros with T-tops or convertibles; any Corvette other than the Z06 coupe; Porsche convertibles and Targas. The Lotus Elise, while a targa-style car, IS ALLOWED due to its structural design only if the hard roof panel is in place (the soft roof panel is not sufficient). It is essential that you contact us to discuss these issues well in advance if you plan to bring a convertible or T-top car. We will not give refunds if you sign up with an ineligible car.
Please read the Event Overview and Event Preparation documents below, and bring your completed and signed Tech Inspection form with you to registration. Tech Inspections are not offered at the track. You may use our list of Dealers or Independent Service Shops to find a location in your area for tech inspections.
|Location Thunderhill Raceway Park|
5250 State Highway 162
|Contact Kelly Collins
Tech Inspection Form.pdf
JEvents v2.0.11 Stable
Copyright © 2006-2011